Thursday, April 06, 2006

I want my blog to be better

My blog is boring, Everyday it's: I feel good, I feel bad, I went to the beach. Different versions of the same crap, day after day.

The past few days I feel like I've been forgetting a lot of stuff. Yesterday, I went to work, when I got there I realized I was working late and should have not come in untill about 3PM. So I came back home and went back in the canals after I went to the beach for a while. It sounds stupid, but I want to build a fort, like when I was a kid, a secret place back there. I've been clearing a path, and I had this long pole and I wanted to pole vault across a canal and use the pole as a one-way bridge to get across. But I was too chicken to try it. I stood there a long time and refused to jump. It wasn't that far, and the water wasn't that deep, but it was that nasty stinky mud type of water that you don't want to fall into.
I'll get across.
I got seriously overheated and dehydrated back in the canals. Hot, no breeze. I had water and drank it. But I felt kinda ill in the afternoon.

I think this blog sucks. It is boring. It's like boiled chicken and plain white rice, no salt, no spices. Every day. day after day. Bland, mushy. I don't know what I want it to be, but this isn't it.

I think I'm in a really bad mood.

8 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Oh Mark, man, you're bringing me down. It can't be that boring if we keep coming back to read!
See, cheer up!

April 06, 2006 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the lack of seasons is affecting your psyche.
i'm convinced thats why the stereotypical caribbean attitude is so lazy- no need to get anything done, tomorrow will be another warm beautiful day just like today.

April 06, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Snowbear said...

I visit various sites, come back to my own and write boring stuff; the thing is what you think is boring may really be interesting to someone else. You've got a nice site going Mark, just make sure you're doing it for yourself first and have fun.

April 06, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger rdl said...

I agree with all of the above. yr. blog is interesting , maybe you were just having a bad day. I feel that way too sometimes, so i think either don't post or rant if you want.

April 06, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

i love your pics of the beach and when you scuba. hey, most of us don't live that way so we have to live vicariously through you.

Don't fall in that yucky water. That would totally freak me out!

April 06, 2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

You're the only person that thinks your blog is boring. We all love seeing the pics and the stories you tell - specifically the dive stuff - like someone else said here and like I've said so many times before - we like to live vicariously through you!

April 06, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Hey man, go a little easier on yourself, will ya? ;) You are posting almost every day, unlike me, who's lagging in a big way lately. You have quite a few regular readers, so I'd say you must be doin something right. :)

PS. I think a fort sounds so cool!!!

April 07, 2006 3:19 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Thanks everybody!
:-)

April 07, 2006 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home