Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Here I go

Back to work.
It's always hard to go back after time off. Especially here.
Last few weeks I've been waking up at about 3:30. figured it was just because I go to bed at 9. Last night I stayed up till 11 and still woke up at 3:30. I heard my neighbor come home right after that. I wonder if they've been coming home and waking me up every night. New neighbors are moving in next to me on the other side. I anticipate trouble there. I think I know who they are. . . drunks.
I have a wonderful outlook on life today, don't I?

3 Comments:

Blogger DivineLavender said...

Hi Mark,

I really read your last post. I just posted my first blog yesterday so I supporting you and leaving your first comment, I think.

May 30, 2006 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem really blah...

Have you fully recovered from being sick? Or, perhaps, is this mood a compilation of many things troubling you?

I hope your day goes better. I really do.

May 30, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

The first day back to work from vacation is always a bummer. Little things tend to bother us more than normal...

I can totally relate.

Chin up!

May 30, 2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home