Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back at Moms

I went down to Vrginia, I left at 9:30 in the morning and didn't get there till 5:30 PM. The trip normally takes 4 hours but I've done it in 3. I planned on spending two days and one night there but because of the trafffic, I really only got to spend one.
My parents have dialup internet service. But my Mom doesn't know her password so I can't connect. I am connected to someone elses wireless network but it is excruciatingly slow. I'm going to have to go to Starbucks if I want to get some speed!
Here's a pic of my house in Chesapeake, Va. It looks really good to me. It is staying in good shape, the tennant is taking good care of it, and the value is going up and up! Here it is. The trees are getting huge. It's going to be time to replace the roof tiles soon.


I also saw some friends, (not nearly all I wanted to or planned on) and went to Virginia Beach just for a few minutes, I pulled into a parking spot and the already meter had 20 minutes on it, I was back in 10. Here's a pic from the southernmost point in Virginia Beach,


That's about it for now, tomorrow is my last day here, Tuesday first thing I go back to Cayman, I am quite ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Ohhhh I miss Virginia Beach soooo much! The stories I could tell, oh the stories I could tell!

June 25, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

You can take the boy away from his beach .. . but he'll just find another one.

June 25, 2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home