Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally a Friday

I can't beleive it's Friday. It was a fast week. I only worked three days.
Hopefully I'll go diving this weekend. It seems like good weather so far.
Yesterday at work I went over to the Newspaper to try to point their satellite dish. What a mess! It is as messed up as a soup sandwich! You can't even accuratel tell the elevation or bearing. It needs a lot of work.
I can't think of anything to post today, so instead of wasting your time I'll just try to come up with something for tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

A soup sandwich? I have to admit that is the first time I have ever heard that. At least it's Friday, eh?!

June 30, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Soup sandwich. Fantastic. I'm going to use that--do you mind?

Have a great weekend, Mark!

June 30, 2006 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waste my time with underwater diving pictures of fish.... Please :)

July 03, 2006 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home