Sunday, July 30, 2006

Flying today

thanks for the comments yesterday. In reality my Dad died when he got sick, he's been gone since then. It's better now that he isn't suffering any more, and that he didn't live for years in the vegetative state he was in.
I fly at 1 PM. I'll be cleaning the house. (Seems like the only time I clean is when I leave the island and I don't want the dog babysitter to know what a total pig I am. Kinda like someone who only brushes their teeth right before they go to the dentist!) I also clean when I anticipate visitors.

I brush my teeth every day. More than once. FYI

After an exchange of emails and phone calls, the OI Girl and I are giving it another go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)
I hoped for good Ol girl news!!!
And I'm happy about the tooth brushing thing too!

July 31, 2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I usually do my best cleaning when I know I'm having people over. At least that motivates me anyway.

Glad to hear you and OI are working through things. Yesterday must have been the day for near break ups.

July 31, 2006 5:44 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you for clearing up the brushing the teeth thing. ;)

I'm VERY sorry that I haven't been around in awhile.

I'm thinking of you, Mark.

July 31, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

So glad you brush often....and happy for you and OI girl. Long distance relationships are difficult at best.

July 31, 2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home