Sunday, July 16, 2006

It rained but it quit

Yesterday I worked and it was hot and sunny. Then as soon as I got off it started raining thundering and lightninging. So (after I got my car out of the shop) I came home a took a nap. When I woke up it was sunny so I went to the beach and went snorkeling and took some more of the same ol' pics . . .

click all pics to enlarge
A school of fish. In person they are much more purple


A lobster


A Parrotfish (they were acting weird yesterday, not running away)


Me! (I love this ugly mask)


Another Flamingos Tongue

And yesterdays answer was a dictionary. Congratulations Scott!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The water is so clear, it almost looks like a pool.
Nice pictures by the way.

July 16, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

Funny, I have the same mask. Low volume batwomanish-bandit-style. I think I look pretty silly in it, but makes a freedive easier.
Your water is clearer than ours.

July 16, 2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you show us what your world looks like. I'm stuck in the Texas hill country living vicariously through your photos.

Sad, huh?

July 16, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Damn it Mark, I want your life! Or at least your scenery.

July 16, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

You know what, MarkD? I think you missed your calling. You should be a photographer and have your pictures published for calendars! Most of your pictures would make great calendar shots.

July 17, 2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home