Sunday, September 24, 2006

All quiet here

It's all quiet here, sunny and raining.
My rebreather is put together and undergoing a negative pressure check. I haven't heard from any divers, but I'm ready if they call.
Until then, I'll be studying.
Trigononomy, can't even spell it.
Today is my girls last day at her old job. She'll be here for good tomorrow. Its great! Sad it's her last day, she has had a very good life there. Her life will be much more complicated here. But I'm very glad she's coming!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

It's a good thing she has you to ease her transition. Maybe you could get her more into diving, now that she'll be on the same island.

I desperately need to see some diving photos soon. An entire trip down there would be better, but I'll settle for photos

September 24, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Jona said...

Do you mean trigonometry?

September 24, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

yeah Trigonometry. I must have been confused.

September 24, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Ew Yuk Trig...that's just a vile form of torture. I hate math. Good luck with that. Enjoy OI girl when she gets there!!!

September 24, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Wow, how scary but yet exciting for OI Girl and for you too. It's the beginning of a new chapter.

September 24, 2006 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home