Friday, September 15, 2006

late and disorganized


I'm glad it's Friday.
I seem to be running late and disorganized this morning.
I'm working Sunday afternoon, a new church grand opening. I think my dive buddies are all out of commission for one reason or another anyway.
After work yesterday I went to the beach. It was pretty quiet and nice. There was a good sunset with a late leaving cruise ship. They usually leave about 3PM, this one left about 6PM.
I don't have much to post about today. Plus I gotta go get ready for work. Extra strong coffee day today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Love the pic...cruise ship sailing off to a new adventure.

I got a nice surprise today...my Sociology class was cancelled. I got home from school super early. Which basically means I can get working on my homework sooner. yay?

September 15, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home