Monday, September 11, 2006

Curleytail

click to enlarge
Yesterday I went diving then to the beach. It was what I call a good day. It could have been a GREAT day if it was sunnier.
On the dive, we tied the boat to the wrong buoy and had a long underwater swim to the wall, then it was hard to find the boat after the dive. Pretty funny.
While I was on the beach, the air was so still and the water was so flat calm that I could hear the people talking on a sailboat that was maybe a half a mile out.

Just in case you've been worrying, at the beach, this little lizard was keeping an eye on me. I'm pretty sure he's a fully qualified lifeguard and medical first aid technician. He's a curleytail about 3 inches long.

Today at work I'm hoping for a quiet week. I haven't had a quiet week in months. Hoping for a quiet week one day at a time. Just give me a quiet day today. I'll worry about tomorrow later.
23774

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

He's pretty cute, but a little too slimey looking for my taste.

September 11, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

That's a great picture. I'd let him give me CPR if I needed it!

September 11, 2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

What is this quiet week you speak of?

September 11, 2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home