Saturday, September 09, 2006

Late sleeper

This morning I slept late. Yesterday afternoon I went diving. Took a lot of pics. Then went and had chineese food with the training lady, who was also my dive buddy. I think the OI Girl is be upset about that.
Today I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe a little beach, maybe a dive. Definite studying.
Just so you know for the next time you hear me complaining about having to work extra without adequate advance notice, I thought I was working today untill yesterday, when I found out I wasn't. It was a pleasant surprise.
Here's pics from yesterdays dive. I got some more eel pics, but didn't post them, Carney!
click to enlarge
Rockfish

Vase sponge

Grouper

Filefish and my dive buddy

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

So what's the visible difference between a rockfish and a dogfish? From what I've seen of a dogfish they look alot alike. I've caught one before when I was fishing for bait to go offshore(and do the real fishing), he was an ugly little bastard.

September 09, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Pretty 'unda da sea' pictures. Have a great weekend, MarkD!

September 09, 2006 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics Mark!

I can't tell if your dive buddy is worth being jealous of, but I know my wife would upset even if I went diving with a woman who looked like a filefish :-)

September 09, 2006 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

Thought it might be of interest to you to know that the fish you called a "filefish" is known as a "leatherjacket" here in New Zealand.

September 09, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Great pictures. I especially like the vase sponge.

September 20, 2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home