Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Switching computers

I have two laptops. A 15 inch Toshiba and a 17 inch Toshiba. Over the past few days, I've been switching over from the 15 to the 17. The 17 has a better screen and soundsystem. The 15 is a LOT easier to carry around.
But
Both laptops seem to have problems, the 17 seems to freeze up once in a while, and the 15 has an intermittent battery problem. I've taken the 15 in for repair twice and it consistently works perfectly there.
I think it may be time for a new one. A 4.5 inch laptop. I saw it last time I was in the US. It is SWEET!
It runs Windows XP, just like any other computer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I always enjoy more inches myself.

August 29, 2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I have to agree with Renee on that.

August 29, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Very nice...I think you need it. And, I can't believe my "other half" doesn't have one yet!!

August 29, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

You just got one of those last year and you're already ready for another new one! haha -- Yeah - You sound just like one of us....GEEK!!
:)

August 29, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home