Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday

I don't have a thing to say today.
A friend is coming in October. He is bringing his rebreather. I already have my vacation approved. I've been sitting here daydreaming about diving.
I feel extremely good right now. I went to bed early and slept OK.
Remember the BBC satellite dish and receiver I installed a couple months ago? Well, the receiver failed and I got the replacement yesterday and it sounds way better than the old one.
My car's overheating. I fill it with water before every trip. I pull 'er up to tha gas station and say "fill 'er up with water, and while you're at it, check the gas!"
ha ha
My mechanics is closed for vacation, I'll be there when they get back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deshona said...

awesome blog. i like the clock and moon info. on the side!

August 17, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I dream about vacation all the time. I see no problem with it!

August 17, 2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home