Monday, August 14, 2006

Can I Have A Re-Do?

Yesterday, my plan was to study for two hours, from 7:30 till 9:30, then go out diving and to the beach. I don't know what happened, all of a sudden it was 4:00 in the afternoon. Then I had to fight a giant wave of depression because I "wasted" the day. The OI Girl recommended that I go to the beach then so I did, but it was almost 5 PM and I didn't get the high intensity solar energy I need. I honestly can't explain how it got from morning to late afternoon without me noticing. I didn't even really accomplish that much studying. I didn't accomplish what I expected to be able to do in the two hours. I think the lessons are also getting tougher without me noticing.

Today I just want to go to the beach and go diving. Can I get a take back and re-do on my weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I know exactly what you mean. If I were as good at accomplishing all that I feel I should after the fact than I would be a happy camper.

By the way, TAG you're it!

August 14, 2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home