Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nice Dream - Interrupted

Last night I was dreaming I was giving oral sex to this beautiful blonde with hair almost to her waist. Then my dog woke me up because of lightning. Oh well, maybe if he hadn't I wouldn't have remembered the dream.
These days the weather is mostly clear, with towering thunderhead clouds that pour out millions and billions of gallons of rain per square inch per second. You can sit on the beach in the stinging hot sun and see it pouring rain just down the beach. I remember once on my kayak it was very hot, but then it started raining and the sun kept shining! That was a perfect moment.

Today is a normal workday. I hope nothing exciting happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Nice dream Mark! Too bad you didn't get to finish it. (giggling!)

August 08, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I'm sorry, did you say something after "oral sex?"

August 09, 2006 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home