Friday, August 04, 2006

Creature of habit

I am a creature of habit. I like routine. When I wake up, I go through the same routine every day. I get up, make coffee, shave and shower, walk the dog, drink coffee and type in my blog. Now I need to fit studying into my daily schedule. ANd I need to do it without interfering with my afternoon beach time and swim time. I want to study for the same amount of time at the same time every day.
I received my study materials for my on-line college course yesterday. Last night I started, but I think I should study in the morning, not at night. I already wake up at 5 (about 5, because of the snooze button) Maybe I can get up on time and compress my morning schedule a bit or wake up a little earlier. It would be good if I could study while at work. That's wasted time anyway!
Any suggestions welcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger mox said...

I dunno. Use your lunch break to study? I know sometimes you hit the beach at lunch but maybe getting it out of the way earlier in the day would make your afternoon beach time seem more rewarding.

Heh. I just typed "beach" (counting this time) three times. I'm starting to get the shakes.

Vacation coming in October.... I'll get my beach time then. (that's four times!)

August 04, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

You could always cut the shower and shave out, and just be stinky and extra hairy ...

August 04, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

While drinking coffee, you study. Can you study at work? Like during break? No, studying should never, ever interfere with beach time.

August 04, 2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home