Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Success!

Well, I called the help number. I got it explained to me and I understand the solution. I didn't realize that both the problems I had were the same. After I finish this lesson and the next, I'm a quarter of the way through. I think. I haven't seen the second half yet.

Today it's work, then beach then work again.

It seems like the OI Girl and I are getting along better these days. My heart feels fonder. I'm not saying there was a time when we didn't get along. I am just saying things seem better. Better on top of good already.

Just because it seems like I haven't posted a pic in awhile, here's a pic of cemetary beach, across the street. Looking kinda north, kinda west.

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

One day, I'm going to be independently wealthy because the big, fat money fairy is going to drop a ton of money and me and i'm going to come and sit on that very beach!

August 16, 2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Look at the right side of the picture-
For Sale sign

August 16, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

It looks so peaceful on that beach. You don't see a zillion tourists like you do with some beaches. Is that a fluke?

August 16, 2006 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in class all week and its been kicking my ass.... 8 1/2 hours same subject... killing me............tomorrow is Thursday, I'm over halfway done. :) but I have to pass a test on Friday. Wish me luck.

August 17, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

It's kind of a residential beach. It's called Cemetary Beach and it's maybe 100 meters from the road. It does get a little busy in the day, but never like OC or Va Beach.

Good Luck Debbie! I aced the one that was giving me trouble!

August 17, 2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home