Friday, August 25, 2006

On the OI with the OI girl

I'm on the Other Island and Ernesto may be a problem. I'd rather not be stuck here for the storm comes because it's my job to be at work at the station. Although I'm working here, and I like being with the OI girl, I'm sure you know what I mean.
I'm here for a summer youth radio camp, teaching teenagers and a little under about radio. I guess the Department Of Youth and Sports has a little interst in radio, since they do a youth program every week.
I'm supposed to go back on Sunday morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Oh, MarkD, I thought about you when I was watching Ernesto on the weather earlier. It's looking bad, huh?

August 25, 2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I saw that on the news this afternoon and immediatly you came to mind. And of course I said a little prayer for you. Please keep us posted on everything, I have a tendancy to worry about people I care for. And you fall into that category buddy!

August 25, 2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take Cover!

August 27, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

How is the weather down there?? I had fun at the beach, it is never long enough. My hair is super blonde, my skin tan and a little burnie, but it was fun! Hang in there!

August 27, 2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Hope the weather is not beating you guys up. Take care.

August 28, 2006 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home