Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Short Fuse

The OI Girl got here yesterday. That is great! I didn't get much sleep last night, that also is not bad.


But-

bad mood
Months ago I terminated my phone service with Digicel. They owe me $84. On the phone they said they were sending me a check. Last month then sent a statement that said -84 dollars. I tried to call all the Digicel numbers I had and all were out of service. Yesterday they sent me another statement, saying my balance was -$84 then they charged me 69 dollars for (I kid you not) "One time recurring charge". Now they say my balance is about -$15.
Need I point out that if a charge is "one time", it is not recurring. If it is "recurring" it is not a one time charge. They are trying to whittle the money they owe me down to nothing. Obvious ripoff.
"One time recurring charge" HA! So I have to call them today. If their numbers are still disconnected, I'm going down there. I am not in a good mood, plus I'm tired plus I have a cold.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I hate it when the phone companies mess with my money. It's funny you mention that. I have to call some company called ebillit today because they have been cramming my phone bill for $30.90 for the past 5 months. It's not the first time it's happened. Good luck on your venture with Digicel.

August 23, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Geez, you sound about as cheery as me most of the time. Everything will work out. Go soak up some sun and for the love, go diving...in the ocean this time.

August 23, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Gotta love Carnealian...

August 23, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Oh boy. That sounds like "fun". Although, I have a feeling that if you walk in looking like the dude in that pic you'll get whatever you want outta them.

good luck. hope you feel better soon.

August 24, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

SOunds like you fight the same sorts of battles I fight. I hate that! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST DO THEIR JOBS?>?>>?>?>??

August 27, 2006 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home