Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Sun

It's a nice day, with full bright sun. I've been up since before dawn, dividing and replanting a cactus that was overgrowing out of it's pot. I planted two groups in the yard in two different places, gave away cactus in a pot to three people who were just walking by, and re-planted a tiny clump in it's original pot that it came out of. Plus half a dozen singles that will be replanted in a week or so.

Today I'm working and studying and hopefully some beach. Tomorrow I MUST dive. I must.

PS: I have a wonderful huge zit growing on my face. Like a second nose. I can't wait to pop it and squirt pus all over the mirror!

4 Comments:

Blogger hokysushi said...

Hi, Mark,

The colour scheme of words against black is a bit hard on the eyes for oldies with poor eyesight.

August 19, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

You nasty bastard...I could have done just fine without the graphic image of the zit. :/!

Hope you get to dive tomorrow. Is school getting any easier? It's obviously keeping you busy.

August 19, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

EWWWWW!!! Spare me please! Glad I'm not the mirror. That's just wrong!

August 19, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

ummmm, Yuck?

August 20, 2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home