Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Princess

Not much of a quiet day yesterday. It was the opposite end of the spectrum. Hecktic.
I did manage to go for a snorkel yesterday evening. I stayed in the water till after sunset, trying to be the last one out in the evening and the first one in the water in the morning. But some night swimmers were coming just as I was leaving. But I'm sure I was the first one in this morning!
Yesterday I got some pics of a juvenile queen angel. Hmmmmm.... Juvenile Queen . . . I guess that makes her a princess! (The first picture is the Queen Mother, the second two are her majesty the Princess.)
I rekkon you're probably getting tired of my pictures every day.
As usual, click to enlarge


4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I'm not tired of your pictures everyday. How quickly you forget I'm living a vicarious coastal life through you. Keep 'em comin' baby!!

September 12, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Billions??

September 12, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

She's so beautiful. I really like the first one with her little purple fish lips.

September 12, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Um. At first I thought you had a post about me...I mean, come on, "Princess"?! haha

Always love the pictures Mark. They are simply beautiful.

September 12, 2006 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home