Thursday, November 16, 2006

Antiques

East End Heritage day was good. We didn't go on the air much because of the talk show. The talk show is good. It's on from about 12:30 to about 2PM on Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays. (I added a link on the right lets you listen to Radio Cayman live streaming audio)

Anyway, there were a lot of antiques yesterday. Here's some pics: I was most interested by a lady who was selling plants there. I am going to buy some big mango trees in the near future.
Organ

wash basin
Old Newspapers
My Grandmother had one of these, with rollers that squeezed the clothes dry on top.


Today is West Bay Heritage Day. We're on the air from 4 till 6!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Those newspapers are interesting. Wonder how they got to your island. I love antiques though I know nothing of their value nor would I be able to tell a fake. I wish I was smarter about that stuff.

November 16, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Okay, now I know it was you...I heard you talking about the mango trees and I almost posted to tease you about it.

November 16, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cool antiques. you just have everything I want down there. I'm packing up my things . . .

November 17, 2006 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home