Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The New Plan

I recently calculated it would take 55 weeks to finish my course, I want to do it in 6 months, that's 26 weeks. The problem is fitting my 3 hours of daily studying into my day. Also I haven't been to the beach hardly at all either. Just study and work. So now I have a new plan:
I intend to go to bed at 8:30 or 9 PM, and get up at 3:30 AM and study till 6:30. Every day. That way, my 3 hours are done befrore anything else, and I can go to the beach after work, just like olden times.
The key is actually getting in bed NLT 9:00 PM. My problem is lack of prioritization. If I get in bed early, I can get up early.
I would really like to know what you think of this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

3:30? I'll be snoozin!! But, you gotta do what you gotta do!!

November 07, 2006 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan, but you know how plans go! Best wishes to ya! Shock me!

November 07, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

If you're an early riser (which I think you are, right?), it should be good. Let us know.

November 07, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

I don't know, I can't even THINK about getting up at 3:30 in the morning! That is the middle of my night! YUCK.I hated getting up at 5:15 to go to work every day. Now I get to sleep as late as I want and I like that. Good luck to ya.

November 16, 2006 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home