Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Half way

With the lesson I just completed, and the test I took this morning, I am now more than half way done with my online course.
I'm going through another phase where, when I'm going through the day, I think "I can post on my blog about that" often, but when I get here to post, I can't remember any of it.
Here, it has been rainy for several days, but this morning it was clear with a strong cool breeze from the north west. Hopefullly it will stay clear and sunny long enough for me to get some beach time in.
Also, now that I seem to have incorperated study time in my daily schedule, I need to start working on a way to incorporate some exercise time in there too. I think I can easily combine beach time and exercise time..... That's what I'll be thinking about today....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Bull said...

Boy, the water looked very rough to me, did you still go?

November 21, 2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home