Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here I am, back at work, took the Cousins back to the airport this morning. Yesterday the OI girls Uncle came on a Cruise ship with a group of relatives. Everyone was habla-ing Espanol except me. Hablo picito Espanol pero no mucho. Yesterday there was a half a dozen ships in and downtown was moderately crowded. It got more crowded after I took this picture.
This is the view from the balcony of Breezes Restaurant. When you come for a visit, this is where I'll meet you.

When I got to work this morning, I had a Christmas card waiting from a long lost friend from my Navy days. I'll be calling them today.
It was nice not having a stack of bills waiting. Don't worry, they'll be here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh yes I want to meet you at Breezes...then immediately to the beach!! I don't habla either.

January 04, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger schmikey said...

Breezes, eh? I'll have to remember that. Right now (2AM MST) your temperature gauge reads 76 degrees. It's 29 and snowing at my house.

January 05, 2007 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home