Friday, February 23, 2007

Birthday

I sitting at the airport in Grand Cayman, getting ready to go to the Brac. I'm glad I'm glad I'm going. I'm working there today and tomorrow. The OI Girl is coming Sunday and we're both coming back Monday morning. I think I said all this yesterday.

Wednesday of next week I'm going back to the Brac for the day.

Today is the OI Girls Birthday. I gave her a half a cup of coffee. And a necklace.

I'm pretty tired of those word verifications. A lot of times I know I get it right and it says I'm wrong. I think blogger has it wrong on their end. Someone has to match up those stupid letter pics with the text, ya know. I think that sometimes they can't read it either.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

I hate the word verification thing too. I really hate how careful and slow I type them in only for it to say "type the letters as they appear" I did so bite me word verification!
Happy birthday to the Ol Girl! Have a great weekend!

February 23, 2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

wish the OI girl a happy birthday from me.

February 23, 2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

HB to OI!! Have fun on the trip!

P.S. I saw your twin last night. No, not the twin I used to date, you have another twin. He was from a catering company and very gay. But, he did look like you.

February 23, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

No way Carney! There ain't no gay guys that look like me!

February 23, 2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home