Friday, February 16, 2007

Working to get more work.

Well, the OI Girl is back, let me tell you, it is great to see her.
I spent all day yesterday, back and forth with the Port Authority, trying to get them to release some broadcast equipment. first they sent me back to the station to modify some papaerwork, then they rejected the paperwork they had me modify, even though it was exactly what they asked for.
Anyway, I have to go back today and try to finish up. Working to get more work.

I guess nobody understood me joking about feng shui yesterday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I knew what you were talking about and considered telling you the correct spelling, but I didn't want to be a smarty-pants. I chalked it up to being a guy thing for you.

Sorry for assuming, I hope you and your 'Sun' are having fun making up for lost time!!!

February 16, 2007 9:46 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'm sorry but I have to say this too...

Every since you switched to Beta, you're comments box asks me for more confirmations than the new Windows Vista program!!!

February 16, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I call it Fing Shooey because I AM a smarty pants!

Since I switched to New blogger, I thought spamguard was off!

February 16, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

haha - I got your joke - but I just happened to be reading and catching up on your blog! so there! haha :)

February 16, 2007 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home