Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spider babies

I thought I posted yesterday. . . Guess not.
In my studies, I have 16 lessons left. That is an accurate count, I just checked. It seems I was stuck in the 20's for a long time. I really want to get done. I can tell, a little, that my study habits have improved since I started the course. I actually enjoy getting up early, studying and seeing the sky turn light.

This is a picture of my "table garden" in the front of my apartment. I am growning peppers, and I'm trying to make some spider plant babies. I've done it before, so I'm sure it will work. I'll be glad when I have a yard and can grow some big stuff, like mango trees.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Everything looks nice and green and healthy. Must be that tropical weather.

April 18, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

Somebody has a green thumb. My thumb has the kiss of death of it. Every plant I touch dies. :-(

April 18, 2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger thewriterslife said...

I love plants! You must be where it's warm...on the east coast, it's still freezing! My little plants would curl up and die!

April 19, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home