Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No significant features

It's Wednesday, hump day split shift.
The weather is still strange, or so it seems to me, anyway. it has been very breezy, but the weather report says "No significant features" which to me is the best kind of weather report. Except the wind is very warm and I can hear the waves from my apartment, which means that they waves are relatively big.
My Cactus is gettng a big red flower on it and I'll post some pics of that when it opens. My pepper plants have 4 peppers on them too!
Things are going pretty good, nonews is good news.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rossamela said...

Rossamela was here.

April 11, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Mindie said...

I am so glad yesterdays doom has passed!

April 11, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Nothing makes me much happier than a flowering plant!

April 11, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

How far do you live from the ocean?? Several blocks right? Those must be ginormous waves!

April 11, 2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

You have a flower on your cactus? Thats supposed to be good luck you know. You'll have to let us know if the luck thing is true.

April 11, 2007 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home