Monday, April 02, 2007

Swimming

I think this is the longest I ever went without posting on my blog. I had the week off last week, as you know. I DID work Saturday.
After not posting for so long, you'd think I'd have alot to write about, but I really don't. I'v just been getting up at 3:30 to study, going to work, meeting theOI Girl after work and swimming. and going home.
Swimming. I can say something about that. I have one speed. It doesn't matter if I try to go fast or just cruise, I go almost the same speed. I bust my ass, sprinitng as fast as I can the whole way and wear myself out and get a time about 30 seconds faster than a leisurely slow swim. It desn't make any sense. AND I don't win. I know I can go a lot faster than some of the pot bellied persons that beat me.
Soon, the OI Girl will be beating me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

I predict she will beat you by the end of the month. But don't worry about it. Sometimes girls are just better than boys. :)

April 02, 2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I haven't been posting a lot either lately. Not too much has been going on, so I don't feel the need to bore people who stop by more than average...

April 02, 2007 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe there's some hydrodynamic advantage to the curvature of the pot belly allowing the body to plane across the surface like a deep vee hull. or maybe the extra bouyancy raises more of the body out of the water for less drag? maybe the opposite, making for some kind of keel effect?

-just trying to defend the pot bellies.

April 02, 2007 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home