Monday, May 14, 2007

Twas a good weekend

Good weekend, I swam in a half mile sea swim, and came in second in my age group. I got my third trophy!
This week I work till Wednesday and then I'm on vacation! It's Inner Space time again and I am READY to dive. I already whined about how little diving I've done in the past year so I won't do it again.

This morning I brought a bunch of sweet pepper plants, spider plants and some aloe plants into work to give away. I dropped the whole bunch face down on the floor. I think they'll be OK, but dammit, I was specifically trying to NOT dump them.
dats it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Hey MarkD, I've been missing you. I haven't checked my blogs in a while. I'm glad you're back to diving and congrats on the trophy. Woo-hoo!!

May 15, 2007 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home