Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hump day

Today is hump day. In more ways than one. Not only o is it Wednesday, humpday of the week, it is also the longest day of the year. Starting tomorrow, the days start getting shorter again and we swing towards winter. I like the longer days better.
Day before yesterday, I went swimming. I practiced some drills in a book, Total Immersion. Yesterday when I swam, it was like I had forgotten how to swim, I couldn't figure out how my stroke should be to be at it's best. And it felt like I got very tired very easily. My time at the end was OK though.
I think I need some swimming lessons.
the book

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hump Day!!

So are you working on finishing in the top 5 next year? I thought this year was pretty damn impressive!
:)

June 20, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home