Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nothing to talk about but the weather

Last night we went to bed early, short changing the dawg of his pre-bed walk. SOoooooo, he was hurtin' fer certain at about 4AM when he woke me up. I went outside and above was crystal clear, you couldn't see the constellations for all the stars! But over towards town was a practically continuous lightning storm. Lightning without thunder, a real light show.
By the time I woke up, it was completely cloudy, and starting to rain. I saw the sun come up, go in between the horizon and the clouds, and I guess that's all we'll see of the sun today.
A good day for working

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I hope it's not cloudy at our beach. We're going to OBX for the week. So, I don't have to be jealous of you and your beach life. At least for one week!

September 14, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Mindie said...

Hi Mark! I'm catching up on blogs today. I hope you are well. I posted some pics on my blog.

September 15, 2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home