Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tek Week is over, everyone is gone and I'm still here, kinda sad because it's over. People who live here don't dive like the people who are here on vacation. It is great to be diving again and as far as the people who are going back home all I can say is 'Better them than me!!'

Above is a picture of me, taken by a very good photographer who was at Tek Week.
Today I'm diving with the OI Girl, with a tank, not my rebreather and Monday I'm off, going back to work on Tuesday, where I will be very busy.

PS, Oh yeah, In a random drawing, I won a $500 dollar gift certificate for Inner Space, the dive event I always have attended anyway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Cool picture, MarkD! And congrats on the gift certificate. Woo-hoo!

September 02, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Cool on your lucky drawing win! That's awesome. Glad you had a great week.

September 03, 2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Glad you won! Hoorah! Nice picture of you too! Is that OI girl behind you?

September 03, 2007 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home