Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008

I had a good New Years Eve, went to a friens house for a barbeque, then at about 11:30 we all went to the beach for the fireworks. We could see all the fireworks all up and down Seven Mile Beach.
On the first I was supposed to go diving, (OI Girl had to work) but I got called into work at 6:30 am and went in for two hours. Computer problems.
Then I went to the beach for the rest of the day, but it was so crowded . . .
I went and had lunch with the OI Girl and that was nice.
Now it's back to the grind!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Yea, that's kinda crowded, but I'd take it!!! Glad you had a good day!

January 02, 2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Happy 2008, MarkD!

January 02, 2008 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mark!

January 03, 2008 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home