Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jumble

1) if you wake up and go outside and look at the sky about an hour before sunrise, you can see Venus and Jupiter very close together in the east, about a third of the way up from the horizon.

2) The tree on last tuesdays post ended up not being torn down. In the pic on Wednesdays post, the four trees in one direction were torn down, but the one tree in the other direction, the one in my photo, is the one that was saved. I talked to the Leader of Government Business when I saw him in the parking lot and talked to him about that tree. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but they were out there re-surveying and measuring and that tree will not be torn down. Seeing and talking to the Leader of Government Business is kind of like running into the President of the US on the street or at the grocery store. It can only happen in a small country.

3) Yesterday, I went to the Brac for the day for work. It was very busy there. We had a truly Japanese rental car. This is the stereo.
I'm going back next weekend too, for work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Hey MarkD. Just checking in. I've been ignoring my blogs lately and I miss y'all. :(

February 01, 2008 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home