Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Right Toe

I have two big toes, one on my left and one on my right. I seem to be biased to the one on my right. Or vice versa. I only hurt my right big toe.
A couple of months ago, I fell up the stairs, and bent my toe way backwards and ripped the guts out of my shoe and it hurt really bad. Now my toenail is all black and bruised underneath and I rekkkon six months for the discolored part to grow out.
Yesterday I swam the mile, and when I was walking back to my car I stubbed my bad toe on a grapefruit sized rock. I looked up and down and it was the only rock on the beach.
The thing is, I only hurt my right big toe. As long as I can remember, I've called it my bad toe.
I must lead with my right foot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Martin said...

I thought I was the only one that ever "fell up" a stairs. Sorry you are banged up but I am glad to hear I'm not the only klutz.

January 17, 2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Should we call you Igor since you seem to be dragging your foot around? HA!!!

January 17, 2008 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home