Friday, January 04, 2008

Cell Phone Pocket

For me, it is slowly becoming mandatory for pants to have a built-in cell phone pocket. Yeah, I have a "holster" that clips on my belt, but it is always snagging on the table when I sit in the chair and when I get up, sometimes it pokes me in the side and is becoming a hassle. I had a couple pairs of pants that had cell phone pockets, but never used them, then one day I did and wow, I'm hooked.
Now Almost half my pants have built in cell phone pockets, and I don't like my "holster" at all.

I would nominate this for "Most Boring Post" but I'm not because of my post yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

Lol. I have bought two clips. Both have snagged, flew off my jeans, and shattered on the ground on the first day. I'm not allowed to get another one...

January 04, 2008 10:21 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I would prefer you leave the holster wearin for the nerd-dorks. Stop that at once!!!

January 04, 2008 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home