Friday, March 28, 2008

pickle bagel



The OI Girl and I had a minor (extremely minor) conflict this morning. She said she wasn't having cereal this morning. I said but... but... we always have cereal.
She said not today, she was having a pickle.
I said "A pickle! that's a weird breakfast!"
She said she didn't say pickle, she said she said bagel.
I said 'no you didn't, you said pickle.'
She: "Well, I'm having a bagel."
Me: "Well, you said pickle, you can't change your mind now, you've made the commitment, now it's your obligation to have a pickle."
Just then the toaster made a noise.
I said "I think your pickle popped up!"
She got up and came back with a bagel and began putting cream cheese on it.
I guess I lost the battle.
(I knew she said bagel the whole time)

5 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Don't start being difficult now!!!

March 28, 2008 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu just proved that PMS is NOT gender specific!

March 28, 2008 5:41 PM  
Blogger Mindie said...

Oh my. The sad part is that I probably would have believed you.

March 30, 2008 7:27 AM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

maybe she should have had a pickle on a bagel?

March 30, 2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

I am a stern believer that women have selective hearing. They only hear what they want and they twist the other things to fit their needs.

Therefore I think they should have to take some every now and then as well.

April 10, 2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home