Saturday, August 02, 2008

DogBlog

Is this going to turn into a dog blog? It seems so, at least for a while.

I took 'em to the vet yesterday. He has an ear infection and she just needed a new dog checkup.

I thought she had been fixed, but she hasn't, so she's going back on the 15th for a little overnight stay.

Hope it mellows her out a bit. This morning, I saw her coming downstairs, I went down and found she'd been using the foyer as her own little bathroom. I rolled her in her pee and tied her up outside. Hope I'm not cruel. I want her to stop peeing in the house!
Dammit!

It's Saturday, I'm diving I hope today and tomorrow too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

She probably thought the roll in the pee was fun, but had no idea why you would do that to her. Maybe she needs a crate?

August 04, 2008 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home