Monday, November 17, 2008

Good weekend

My Favorite Pirate

It was a good weekend, Saturday OI Girl and I took the two dawgs to a training session. They both did very well. Ditto better than Sheba. We'll be going back for several weeks. Sheba seems to be improving, but she's still hardheaded.
Also we went to the Pirates week landing and parade and Saturday night we watched fireworks from our roof.
Sunday we went to the beach, it was sunny and hot till it suddenly started raining.
Today is windy and cold.
This is the kind of post nobody leaves a comment on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Grimm said...

Tell me you had some snow and I'll be impressed! LoL

November 17, 2008 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ol Girl is a cutey. When you two getting married?

I'm glad the dog is getting better. There's nothing like a pet that is unbearable to live with.

November 17, 2008 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever tell the OI girl about this blog? Gee I wish she had a real name.


Lila

November 18, 2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Tell someone not to leave a comment, and they will! May not say much else though.... Oh hold on.... sad it got cold. How's that?

November 18, 2008 3:26 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yes, The OI Girl knows about my blog.

November 18, 2008 4:26 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

See, just because you said no one would leave a comment, I had to. Sorry I haven't checked blogs in a couple of weeks.

December 04, 2008 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home