Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trashbag raincoat

Yesterday I left my raincoat at work, so today I wore a black trashbag with holes cut for my head and arms. Although I had seen them plenty, it was the first time I had ever worn such a garmet.
Stylish enough to wear anywhere, yet comfortable enough for everyday wear, economical and functional. It goes with anything, keeps you dry, and it was big enough that my computer backpack would fit underneath, not outside in the rain like with my raincoat.
So, it was a good thing!
My car's in the shop, getting a new muffler, there was ascraping sound, I figured front end, big $$$ but it wasn't so bad. The tailpipe was scraping the tire on right turns. That's why I'm riding my scooter in the rain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grimm said...

Scooter In The Rain.

Sounds like a country song to me.

Of course I'm jealous as it looks like it is 79 degrees where you are as I post this.

November 18, 2008 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirates Week Fireworks and Steel Pans Videos are up on my blog. Check it, Mark!
http://mscutepants.blogspot.com/

November 18, 2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

It's 24 degrees here in TN this morning. I am sufficiently jealous of you and your black trashbag with holes!

November 19, 2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

You should try making a raincoat out of duct tape. The redneck teenagers here in Georgia wear duct tape tuxedos to prom.

November 19, 2008 8:16 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I want to see pics Robb!

November 20, 2008 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home