Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whining Sniveling Crybaby

I just deleted a two page rambling about how abused I am, and it's all my fault I let people walk all over me.

I've been off work for a week, I can't get any rest. All I want to do is go to the beach. If work doesn't call the competing radio station calls. Today I said I'd go help them fix their transmitter. I don't wanna. I'm supposed to go diving with a friend of a friend of the OI Girl, I don't even want to do that, I just want to go to the beach.
Tonight we're having a New Years Eve party. I have to get ready. Cut the grass. clean.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Have a Great Time, and Have a Wonderful New Year!!

December 31, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Happy New Year, MarkD!!!

December 31, 2008 4:21 PM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Happy New Year! Cheer up!

December 31, 2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Now that IS sad, but Happy New Year anyway!

January 01, 2009 8:23 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Man, you just need a day for yourself. Get out and do what YOU want to do.

Nobody can be happy doing things for others ALL of the time.

January 03, 2009 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home