Saturday, June 13, 2009

My new profile picture

the entrance
the little cove
I was at Smiths Cove, walking around barefoot on the sharp rocks, when I found this litle cove, I said to myself, "I'm going to swim in there. The next time I went snorkeling there, I swam around and found the entrance, and went in. Even though the waves were small, it was like a washing machine in there, and I was a little worried about hitting the rocks, especialy going through the skinny parts, but put my camera on auto timer and took my picture.

That's the story of my new profile photo!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pics...as if paradise were as close as a camera lens..wow how lucky!
Great blog..
d

June 13, 2009 10:19 AM  
Blogger FromJoanne said...

Thanks for your visit Mark I like your photos too :)
Sorry I am very new to blogging :(
I couldnt find your Follow me button like I have on my blog

June 13, 2009 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Kikuri said...

Thanx for visiting my page... Love the pictures you have posted here... Simply breathking...

June 14, 2009 10:59 AM  
Anonymous teri said...

that looks like a great place to swim and it looks like you're sitting in a sauna.

June 14, 2009 12:42 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I also thank you for visiting my blog. My husband has done plenty of fiberglass repairs but we are dealing with color matching here and this guy is supposed to be the expert. But, who knows, he might be doing it yet.

Love your site by the way.

June 14, 2009 2:54 PM  
Blogger Nola said...

That is a great photo Mark!!

June 15, 2009 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home