Saturday, July 25, 2009

UP Date

Haven't posted in a while. I re-formatted my hard drive, installed Windows XP again. My computer came new with Vista, but I found it totally unacceptable for Radio use and had to install XP. So this is the second time I've installed XP on it. Funny how I can format my HD, install my OS, and then be surprised how different some things are.
Last night several of our friends and we went to a "Restaurant" called Rolands Garden. It is outside, and there is no menu. The chef cooks whatever he has planned and serves it up himself. I think he's a retired chef and has a little something on the side.
It was really good.



3 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

That restaurant sounds neat.. my sorta place for sure.

July 26, 2009 12:00 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Is this a place, say you'd recommend to a tourist? There will be two vegetarian's in the mix...but we do eat seafood. ;)

July 26, 2009 9:38 PM  
Blogger Courtney Platt said...

Mark, Where is Roland's Garden and how do I make a reservation?

Thanks, Courtney

August 04, 2009 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home