Friday, October 09, 2009

What a joke

Obama winning the Peace Prize, what has he done? Nothing. He hasn't been in office a year yet.
It devalues the Nobel Peace Prize.

I say watch Obama, he's part used car salesman, a con man. He's a good talker who can make you believe what he's saying.

I'm not saying he is going to be a bad US President, but I'm not saying he'll be a good one either.

It's still too early to tell.

Way too early to give him the Nobel Peace Prize.

From now on, for me, the Nobel Peace Prize is meaningless. Worthless nothing.

Associated Press:

The prize seems to be more for Obama's promise than for his performance. The Nobel committee cited as his key accomplishment "a new climate in international politics." The president has become "the world's leading spokesman" for its agenda, the committee said.

He has no standout moment of victory. Not surprising. Like most presidents in their first year, Obama's scorecard so far is largely an "incomplete," if he's being graded.

So true

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I completely agree. I'm utterly dismayed. I was searching for what I really felt about this and you summed it up perfectly. I lost a lot of faith when they gave it to Al Gore... Now, any respect I had for the award is now gone...

October 09, 2009 2:36 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I have to agree here. It is far too early to be giving him the Nobel Peace Prize. He hasn't done anything to earn it yet, and who even says he will?

October 10, 2009 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home