Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gag me with a spoon

This morning I was coming to work, usually the traffic is pretty light. Today I hit a pretty big backup. Having a scooter, I pulled into the center lane and went around.
There was a cute puppy playing with a cute young chicken in the road. Oh they were frolicking joyfully and cutely.
I'm not saying I would have run them over.
But if I had my camera and took pics, you'd be ooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing, making me want to puke with the cutness of it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

What a shame you couldn't take a photo! And I hope they didn't get run over. That would have been rather sad.

November 17, 2009 2:16 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Yeah, we know about dogs and chickens around your parts. I'm doubting cute young chicken was a cute young alive chicken very long.

November 25, 2009 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home