Saturday, January 23, 2010

Earthquake

Did I mention we had an earthquake last week? I didn't feel it, The Wife didn't feel it. I don't want to minimize it, because a lot of people were scared and freaked out. The only damage I heard about was a sinkhole in some oceanfront apartments. I got this picture from someone in Bonaire, and I thought I got it before the quake, but later, realized I got it immediately after it. Wonder how it got me from Bonaire faster than I would have heard about it from our newsroom. (You DO know I work at a Radio Station, right?)
Also Pat Robertson (The most evil creature on Earth) said Haiti was cursed or something. ant that's why they had an earthquake. Well here's a cartoon from the local paper about that! I love this cartoon! That there's some funny stuff, I don't care WHO you are!
Click to enlarge! (Both pics)
I live one quarter mile north of Hell, just FYI. For todays post I used red ink because of that.

I gotta go because I'm working today

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Nice sinkhole ya got there, and NO, I didn't know you worked at a radio station. So there.

January 23, 2010 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home