Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sheba moving to Singapore

last night I dreamed that Sheba, our dog was moving away. Apparently we gave her away and her new people were taking her far far away, Someplace like Singapore. There were movers to get all her stuff and I was really sad. I was crying. Paul McCartney came over to say gooodbye to Sheba and sing a good bye song.
I was very glad when I woke up and realized it was a dream. Sheba is part of our family and I could never give her or Ditto away!

Today is The Wifes birthday. We have a date tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

I am so happy it was only a dream, because both Sheba and Ditto are a very important part of our family and I don't want them to go away anywhere, specially Singapore.
I love u baby!!!

February 23, 2010 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home