Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cayman Brac Agriculture Show

I look at these pics, and notice they are strangely devoid of people. Let me assure you there were lots of people there, I just took my pics before the show opened. There were a lot more there than I took pictures of too, there was lots of food and booths with people selling all kinds of things.

Trees ready to plant
I liked this old mulcher, off in the back.
The business end
Peppers growing in box garden
The box garden
The Mad Hatter.
(I asked a dancing girl for 2 favors, 1:Can I borrow your hat and sunglasses, and 2: will you take my picture wearing them.)
It was a good time at the Brac Agriculture Show. We had pretty good quality on the broadcast too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

"a dancing girl?" what kind of agriculture show was this exactly?

March 11, 2010 5:25 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I'm not so sure you suit pink......

March 11, 2010 10:58 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

It was a high school dancer.

Yes, when she took the pink pic, I thought I'd make it my profile pic, but as it turns out, I really don't like it at all.

March 12, 2010 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home