Saturday, March 06, 2010

Weird Dream


Last night I dreamed that I was at a big carnival or party at this concrete dock by the sea. There were lots of people I knew, none of them well. When I looked up I could see stars in the clear blue sky, even though it was bright daylight. Except the stars were blue. And symmetrical, like a pattern, not random like stars. Like something big, hovering high.
I was trying to show everyone, and apparently no one could see them but me. But everyone who said they couldn't see them, never even looked up at the sky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Maybe it's just your subconscious telling you that you are aware of the beauty around you and everyone else takes it for granted.

The local Imax theater is going to be presenting "Hubble" a movie about the telescope and astronauts. I thing it'll be beautiful!!

March 07, 2010 2:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I totally agree with Carnealian... :)

Sweet dreams, Mark!

March 07, 2010 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home